2.26.2008

remember me?




Hey. Remember me? It's been a while since I've got my blog on. Over a month! Why? Besides the fact that I'm just amusing myself here and absolutely NO ONE ever reads this blog, well....well, Life. That's why. You know, season's change and all that shit.
Besides dealing with the weather and it's effect on my biz, I've had some exciting things going on. Now that Spring is creeping on us, Ive really been trying to get some things together and take my biz to the next level. Don't get me wrong. I realize there are MANY more levels but one at a time. I just got my license from the City. I'm also in the process of making some flyers that will hopefully stimulate some new, much needed business.
Most importantly and no doubt the biggest, happiest change for me is my recent engagement to Steph. I asked her to marry me Valentines evening after a mellow dinner out. I am very happy and am looking forward to spending my life with the most beautiful women I know.

No comments: